- Planned start up August 14, 2009
- Melbourne, FL
- Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP)
- Newark (EWR)
- Other markets (see route map) were suggested to investors but never officially scheduled.
- Boeing 737-800 (Planned to be operated by Miami Air)
- Coming soon!
Blue = Nonstop | Green = Advertised Direct Route (route is show from point of enroute stop) | Red = Planned but never flown
- MLB, MSP and EWR were intended planned launch cities. Remaining cities shown were made in presentation to investors on future plans.
Historical News Articles
- Coming Soon!
- No aircraft were ever painted or operated by the planned startup.