- 12/17/1985-?? operating as Republic Express, became Northwest Airlink in mid-1986
- 1/??/1989-5/16/1998* operating as American Eagle.
* End date is based on when Simmons Airlines transitioned into American Eagle Airlines.
- Chicago O’Hare
- Detroit Metro
- ATR 42
- ATR 72
- Embraer EMB-110 Bandeirante
- Embraer ERJ-145
- Shorts 360
- Coming soon!
Blue = Nonstop | Green = Advertised Direct Route (route is show from point of enroute stop) | Red = Planned but never flown
Historical News Articles
- 10/24/1985 – 5 Daily Flights Planned from Toledo to Detroit (Toledo Blade)
- 12/17/1985 – New Flights Link Toledo to Detroit Metropolitan (Toledo Blade)
- 8/5/1986 – Republic Express to Use Larger Planes (Toledo Blade)
- 11/4/1988 – New Air Service (Toledo Blade)