- July 1, 1992 – July 1, 1993
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD) – Only operated during ATR grounding due to icing concerns.
- Nashville (BNA)
- Saab 340
- Toledo Departures at 0635, 1318, 1750. Nashville departures at 0841, 1406, 1706.
Blue = Nonstop | Green = Advertised Direct Route (route is show from point of enroute stop) | Red = Planned but never flown
Historical News Articles
- 5/13/1992 – Round-Trip Flights Between Toledo,Nashville To Get Off Ground in July (Toledo Blade)
- 5/28/1993 – American Eagle to Discontinue its Toledo to Nashville Flights (Toledo Blade)